Monday, December 19, 2005

Ho Ho Ho.. Guess who finally decided to blog!

Am sure you're wondering about the triple H upthere and thinking, she must be a foreigner living in Saudi.. Not really.. and I don't celebrate christmas but I am keeping with the spirit of the season.. It's kind of hard to escape. I still remember a cartoon I watched when I was young, with Disney's Chip and Dale (before they became adventurers.. yea am that old :P), it just brings really nice memories that I have linked in my mind with the season.. Aaahhh.. if only I were a child again!

*shakes her head.. and focuses on this post*

I don't know why I decided to blog, but here are potential reasons:

1- I am utterly bored.

2- I am chronically stressed.

3- I have bottled feelings.

4- I ran into a blog that I liked today, and the competitive side of me said "I could do better!", then the cynical part of me said "Yea, right!", then all the other voices in my head started to argue about the whole matter and I decided to shut them up and start typing.

Whatever the reason, here I am typing away with perfect ease. Now don't be too surprised if you check in here every now and then and you only find this one blog.. I am just like that, inconsitent with everything i do.. Something I believe that has lead to many disappointments in my life, but lets not go there now.. I don't want to scare you away... Yet!

Ok.. so what do people talk about in blogs? Hmmm.. daily activities? I don't think so, since I slept till noon and did nothing that I can write about the whole day "unless you'd be interested to know that I did too brush my teeth :D*"... So what else do people write about? Ahh yeaa my great life! "Haahahahahahahahahahahahahaha" Ehm, am sorry, those were the voices in my head again.. Hey I know.. maybe I should talk about the name of my blog!

I know you may think am a drug addict or something, but that's not true, I never tried a thing in my life.. "Hahahahahahahahahahahahah..."
"HEY, SHUT UP and let me talk!"
Ehm,,, so where was I? Yea.. the name of my blog.. I guess that came from that fact that.. I love to sleep and subsequently, I love to dream.. and also.. am fascinated by anything 60's.. and hence the name came..

And since we've established that, lets face it, I don't really have much of a life to talk about, I think am gonna restrict this to my thoughts and ideas.. They may seem crazy at times, but I will do my best to provide an enjoyable read to those who seek fun on the internet.. I know those long office hours can be so boring.. so this is my part in trying to make work a better place for you all..

Alrighty.. I guess that serves as a nice intro.. I will be checking in later.. Till then.. Peace!

4 Comments:

At 8:41 AM, Blogger Jo said...

Ya the 60s are damn cool. Am really interested in 60s/70s Saudi now. Seems like it was great back then...

Anywayz, welcome to the blogosphere ;)

 
At 7:08 PM, Blogger Psychedelic D. said...

Altough Saudi's 60's and 70's must've been pretty cool, especially with the start of exposure to other cultures, I was referring to the swinging 60's of else where.. I am sure the 2 overlapped, but the latter seemed more wild and groovy baby! ;)

Thanks, glad to be here..

P.S. loved your blog :)

 
At 7:18 PM, Blogger Sami said...

Hey D, welcome to our little depressing gang. Don't worry, you'll feel comfy. Don't have too much fun :p

 
At 8:24 AM, Blogger Psychedelic D. said...

Thank you Sami,

"Happy" to bring more depression into the group.. :P

 

Post a Comment

<< Home