Wednesday, January 11, 2006

You Have Got to Love this!!

Hey.. I know I haven't blogged in quiet a while, but you can't say I haven't warned you about this.. Things are great and enjoyable as long as they're new.. Exactly why am a bit concerned about getting older *shrieks!*
Speaking of new, you have got to check this out ---->
P.S. for those who don't know me, my current PB has lost the connection to its LCD display is now connected to some "HANSOL" monitor that dates back to the 18th century. That is not to mention the 667 MHz processor and the 512 MB RAM, but this would only partially explain my excitement about this new machine.. Besides its dashing sleek looks, it also has..... a remote control "in a childish voice"!! Hehehehe.. Yea you can call me superficial or a perks freak but I really thought that's neat! And that's only one of its features that I won't bore you with you can look at the website yourself..

Ok, now those of you who even felt partially compelled to buy this, please let me know... I was considering a career in advertising and I want to know how well I would do.. But the true sentiment behind this whole post "which by the way is not an ad" is to have a documented justification of why I am going to dig into my savings account "who am I kidding! I'll charge on top of a huge debt" to go and get one of those babies!!!

That's it for now.. the minute something this great hits the racks, I will let you know..

Peace out..

2 Comments:

At 10:20 PM, Blogger Jo said...

I am DYING to get it, but I just can't afford it damnit :|

 
At 11:47 AM, Blogger Psychedelic D. said...

Honestly, at this point, neither can I. But if it's any consolidation, it's not really recommended to buy a first release.. Especially with a major change, the intel duo. Plus, this one is missing a modem, an s-video output, and some other point.. So save up sister! You got time till the second one comes :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home